6mm Arc Brass is the foundation of what Hornady can make your most memorable shot. We take extra care when creating our cases. This allows us to produce smaller batches that meet high quality standards.
Reloaders will find our cases provide excellent consistency in wall thickness, internal capacity and weight. To ensure uniform firing, we test our cases for tight wall concentricity.
The cases are designed to allow the bullet to be properly seated in the chamber and in the case. Consistent charges and pressures are possible with high quality brass.
Specifications for Hornady 6mm Arc Brass Unprimed Cases:
- TIGHT WALL CONCENTRICITY: Concentricity helps to ensure proper bullet seating in both the case and the chamber of your firearm. Higher concentricity also aids in a uniform release of the bullet on firing, for optimal velocity and accuracy.
- UNIFORM CASE WALL THICKNESS: Benchrest shooters have long known that uniform case wall thickness is vital to accuracy. We manufacture to extremely tight tolerances to ensure this critical element is as consistent as possible.
- MORE RELOADS PER CASE: We treat Hornady brass as the foundation for an accurate cartridge, not a commodity. Because we take greater care in its creation you’ll get more reloads from Hornady brass.
- CONSISTENT WEIGHT AND CAPACITY: Every single Hornady case, regardless of the lot in which it was produced, is virtually identical to other Hornady cases in the same caliber. For you, this means consistent pressures, velocity and accuracy – every time.
- Hornady 6mm ARC Unprimed Cases